Yeast based fermentation metabolites to mitigate the impact of abiotic stress on row crops. Smartfoil reduces the stress at flowering and amplifies metabolic responses at several levels (genomic, cellular, physiological) during the critical stages of development to protect the yield.
YEAST BASED FERMENTATION METABOLITES TO MITIGATE THE IMPACT OF ABIOTIC STRESS ON ROW CROPS.
Smartfoil is a biological used by foliar application that activates specific metabolic pathways. Used before flowering, the product reduces the effects of abiotic stresses (drought, temperature…) and secures the yield by reducing abortion during the reproduction stage. Smartfoil is composed of plant balancing metabolites produced from nutrient-rich organic molecules fermented by yeast.
MODE OF ACTION
Smartfoil reduces the perception of the stress at flowering and amplify metabolic response at several levels (genomic, cellular, physiological) during the critical stages of development to protect the yield.
BENEFITS OF SMARTFOIL
- Simple and reliable
- Can be easily tank-mixed (3) with other products
- Fits perfectly into product application programs
- Stable and without constraints of storage
- 2.5 gallon jugs, liquid solution, easy to handle and to prepare
- Usable in organic and conventional farming
- Commercialized in 20 countries with more than 1000 trials performed on 20 different crops
SECURE YOUR YIELD
- + 5% (4) average yield increase on corn
- + 7% (4) average yield increase on soybean
- + 10% (4) average yield increase on cotton
- Orchards and Grapes
- Solanaceous crops
- Cucurbit crops
- Small fruits
(3) Contact technical advisor for more information.
(4) Average of trials done by Agrauxine.